Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Biggest Loser and my thoughts.

I have been a fan of the Biggest Loser NBC show since season 2, I started to watch this show and I was HOOKED! The second year I sent off to Iowa to apply for season three, and no luck but I did meet Matt Hoover (Season 2 winner). I also sent off an amazing video that a friend put together for me, it was AWESOME! Someday if I ever figure out where it is I will upload it because it was pretty good...and well, we are getting honest here since this is Lacey and I journey. Last year work had a Biggest Loser contest that I have talked a little about in the about me. I placed fifth out of all my co-workers at my job and we had maybe over 100 people? I am competitive, it's in my blood! If you know me I like to win and my brother is way more competitive then me. So, every once in a while I have these moments where I know that I should have been on the show, but that is not the journey God took me on. I was watching tonight and my girl Kristen was sent home. My heart was very sad for her journey to end on the show, but she still has a chance to return at the finally. If you don't watch the show or didn't see tonight she was at the end making a talk to an audience...and I had this moment.....THAT IS WHAT I WANT. I want to be able to touch and encourage people with my weight loss. Years and years of yo-yo and off and on...but now things have changed for me. I mean deep down they have for the first time I can feel myself changing and I honestly know that I deserve it, I really do. I had so many complements in the last few days about my weight and one of my bosses said "Brooke, you are looking skinny." Man, I was glowing from ear to ear...it has been a very long time that I have been this weight. I would imagine that it has been maybe nine years or more. I am not sure if I will ever had a large audience to share my journey but I know that I am excited and know just like Kristen, I AM WORTH IT TOO!

Brooke
PS WHERE IS LACEY?

1 comments:

Lacey said...

Go Brooke! Go Brooke! You're inspiring me!

Post a Comment

Leave us a message and tell us about your weight loss adventure!