Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Meet Lacey!

Brooke & I decided to do this blog because we both like blogging, are both trying to lose weight, and because it was something fun to do (and let us use this awesome layout)! I've been sharing my journey and tips on facebook, so we decided to do it here instead.

In the coming days you can hope to find some fab food finds, recipes, tips, our struggles, our progress, and whatever else we throw in.

I am in my sixth week of unofficially doing WW. I say unofficially because I'm not actually a member, but I sure am giving them a lot of press while doing it! In the five weigh-ins I've had I've lost a total of 13 pounds: 7 the first week, 4 the second, 1 the third, then 1/2 on the fourth, and .8 on the fifth. So, I'm calling it lucky 13, even though it doesn't add up neatly that way. At first I didn't keep track of the point whatever.

WW has been a lot easier than I had thought it would be, though I have had my weak days and strong days.

Look for a fun recipe tomorrow (or as soon as "tomorrow" comes in blogland). And, look for Brooke to be posting her first soon!!!



This is me and my family. My husband is on this journey too. I'll say this is my "before" picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message and tell us about your weight loss adventure!