Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Now meet Brooke!


Well, I am in my seventh week of WW @ Work. It has been awesome to be a returning member and to take advantage of it at work, no excuse to be that busy to not go to meetings! I love the support of other co-workers and our leader. in my journey my heaviest was in September 2003, and as of today I have lost a total of 53lbs, great! However, I have a long journey. Last year I did the Biggest Loser at work and have lost a total of 25lbs in the last year (including the WW weight loss).

I have lost a total of 9 lbs: -5.4 the first week, -3.2 the second, the third week GAIN +5 (yes, I made some pretty bad decisions that weekend I traveled out of state!), fourth week -2.6, fifth week -.6, the sixth week -1.8, and seventh week .4. I am very close to reaching my 5% goal weight of a total of 14lbs. SOON!!

Just like Lacey, I think WW is easy, my biggest issue is tracking. That is the number one thing that has been my biggest tool to this journey. I have started back walking/jogging, however this week I haven’t done much to be honest I haven’t felt good all week (not that I am making an excuse but I have been ill). So, I press forward and get my butt back in the game! I am ready to get going.

I am excited to be partners in crime with Lacey, she is super cool and I know that this is going to help our journey, and it might just inspire you, too! We are two real women who are on our way to becoming what we were really suppose to be. Be inspired!

Brooke

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message and tell us about your weight loss adventure!