Friday, March 27, 2009

So Close But No Cigar!

Friday's are my official weigh-in day (not that I weigh in every day at home, little obsessive I know). I am just on the edge, and today I was stressing big time, but when you are faced with the scale and putting each foot forward...you have to wonder did I do well enough this week. So...I am still down but (-.4)...so I have now lost a total of 9.4 lbs. When you hear the leaders say "good job" I think really, good job???? Man, I know I can do this...what is the deal? I know this week I was sick but come on. SO, I keep moving forward. I gotta get to my 5% by my b-day, just two weeks away. I can do this it is only 4.6 lbs to loose, I CAN do this in two weeks!

Brooke

1 comments:

Lacey said...

Yay! .4! Woot Woot! Way to go, Brooke!!! Let me know if there is any way I can help you get to your 5% by your birthday! I am hoping to get to mine next week. I just have .5-.8 to go...can't remember for sure. And, have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Leave us a message and tell us about your weight loss adventure!