Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weigh Day

Tuesday is weigh in day at our house. We refer to it as weigh day. It's the easiest day for me to get out of bed because I look forward to the progress! I was shocked by today's, as my last few weeks were mediocre. Here are my stats:

Week 1: -7
Week 2: -4
Week 3: -.5
Week 4: -.5
Week 5: -.8
Week 6: -3

Yes, you read that right! I lost three pounds this week! SO SO EXCITING! Plus, now I've met the 5% milestone, and have lost 5.8% of my body weight!

Thank you for the encouragement you've given on this journey. It is very very much appreciated!!! 15.8 lb. in 6 weeks. I'm very happy with that--slow enough to keep it off!

5 comments:

Determined*Dancer said...

So glad I found this blog, those cupcakes look awesome! I wish both of you the best of luck on your weight loss journeys. I'm doing it right along with you, I've lost 16 pounds and going for a few more! You both are doing great! =)
-Karla

Brooke said...

AWESOME JOB LACEY, I am very proud of you! Keep it up....you can do this (we can do this together). You are a ROCK STAR!!

Brooke and Lacey said...

Thanks Karla! The cupcakes not only look awesome but wait until you taste them! Glad you found us and keep us posted, great job on the 16lbs...keep it up!!!

Brooke

Monica said...

Awesome job ladies!

Brooke and Lacey said...

Thanks for commenting Karla! It's great to see another fun blogger doing well for herself! Keep up the good work.

And, thanks to you too, Monica!

Post a Comment

Leave us a message and tell us about your weight loss adventure!